Are you an artist looking for new opportunities to exhibit and sell your artwork? We understand that as an artist, it can be extremely difficult to pave your way through the business of art, and we would love to assist you!
helloart connects artists with local businesses to exhibit and sell their work. Art lovers will be able to discover and purchase your artwork from local businesses or online through helloart.com. Jessica, our head curator, nicely summarizes how the process works in this video.
It's FREE for artists to sign up and exhibit their work! Artists keep 60% of the sale price once art is sold.
Why join helloart?
- Increase sales. There are thousands of visitors to helloart.com and thousands of walk-ins to helloart venues (i.e. art hosts), each presents an opportunity to sell your work.
- Increase exposure. By exhibiting your work and leveraging helloart’s strong online marketing, you will reach a wider audience.
- Exhibit in non-traditional venues. Focus on creating art and helloart will identify suitable exhibition locations for you to pick from.
- Outsource the sales process. helloart manages the art sales process end-to-end.
- Get a helloart online store. Create a professional online website that is computer and mobile friendly, and accepts all payment types.
- Reduce time and budget spent on marketing. helloart invests heavily on marketing (online and offline) to promote its artists network to art buyers.
- Benefit from helloart’s smart art labels. helloart offers gallery-quality smart art labels that contain QR codes, which enable sales using mobile phones at host locations.
Ready to join? Fill in the form below and include links to your work. Once we receive your application, our curators will contact you with more instructions if there is a fit.
Learn more here.